Help & Support
Help & Support
Welcome to FocusPro Support.
We're here to help you get the most out of FocusPro. If you encounter any issues, have questions about subscriptions, app blocking, screen time management, or need technical assistance, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start a focus session?
Open FocusPro, select the apps you want to block, choose a focus duration, and start your session.
Why are apps not being blocked?
Please ensure that:
Screen Time permissions are granted.
Family Controls authorization is enabled.
FocusPro has the required permissions in your device settings.
How do I manage my subscription?
Subscriptions are managed through your Apple ID settings:
Settings → Apple ID → Subscriptions
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your Apple ID subscription settings. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period.
I purchased Premium but features are locked.
Try restoring your purchases from the Settings page within FocusPro. If the issue persists, contact support.
Contact Support
For technical support, billing questions, bug reports, or feature requests, please contact us:
Email: codebirdesstudio@gmail.com
We aim to respond to all support requests within 24–48 business hours.
Report a Bug
When reporting an issue, please include:
Device model
iOS version
FocusPro app version
Description of the issue
Screenshots (if available)
Thank you for using FocusPro.
Comments
Post a Comment